:Jupyter PydataParis Last Checkpoint: a few seconds ago (unsaved changes)
Fle Edt View Inset Cel Kemel Help
+ % & B 4+ ¥ M B C Coe v | = Cellfoolbar
Follow these steps to customize your notebook with ERPS kernel :-
1. Add %erps_url <your_erps_url>/erps/Base_executeJupyter.
Make sure you have 'erp5_data notebook' business template installed in your erps
2. %notebook_set_reference <your_notebook_refernce>
It would be better to set the reference to match with erps reference pattern.
3. %erpS_user <your_erps_username>
4. %erpS_password <your_erps_password>
5. As soon as you see 'Please Proceed’ message you can now access your erps using notebook.
OTHER USEFUL MAGICS -
s%my_notebooks -This is used to display all the notebooks created by the specific user.
NOTE: Do not dynamically alter imported module objects as they are not being saved in DB,
s0 changes to them would be disregarded and would throw an error.